A group experience on the trail of a musical genius
Treat yourself to a short holiday in Linz with Anton Bruckner! This package takes you from Linz, where the composer worked, to the most important places associated
with his career.
Day 1: Experiencing Anton Bruckner in Linz
Enter the world of Anton Bruckner in a stroll round the town. Listen to his works and visit the Bruckner Stairway, with the only original organ played by the musician which still survives, as well as the biggest church in
Day 2: Individual experiences of Bruckner
- In the late morning, you’ll ride Europe’s steepest mountain railway up Pöstlingberg to enjoy the view of the city. Then it’s on to the Baroque Priory of St. Florian, where Anton Bruckner was laid to rest.
Next, an opportunity to have lunch.
- Bruckner Organ Listening Experience (May–Oct) and visit to St. Florian’s Priory
- Listen to music as heard in Bruckner’s time, at a live recital on the original Bruckner Organ in Linz’s Alter Dom (surcharge € 2,00 per person)
- 2 nights at the Hotel Park Inn by Radisson, Linz
- 2 evening meals
- 1 city walk In Bruckner’s Footsteps
- 1 full day accompanied by a state-certified Austria Guide (on day 2)
- Entry to the Bruckner Stairway and St. Florian (incl. Bruckner Listening Experience)
Price per person per package:
Double room + breakfast € 165,00
Surcharge for single room € 50,00
Surcharge for half board € 16,00
Extra night € 43,00
Imperial Connection Oberösterreich (new window)
phone: +43 676 6778431