Get to know the innovative, contemporary city on the Danube where culture, architecture, nature and science coexist as a satisfying whole. Stroll through the marvellous old quarter of the town, experience the virtual worlds and be astonished by this progressive development of the city. Enjoy Linz to the fullest with the Linz Card for 3 days, which covers nearly all attractions.
The package includes:
- 2 nights at the hotel of the chosen category
- breakfast buffet
Linz-Card 2013 (3-Day-Ticket):
- Free admission to Lentos Museum of Modern Art Linz, Nordico - Museum of the City of Linz, Ars Electronica Center, Castle Museum Linz, Landesgalerie Linz (Provincial Gallery) and OK Center for Contemporary Art and voestalpine Stahlwelt
- Free unlimited use of all LINZ LINIEN (new window) public transit lines the entire time the card is valid
- 1 round trip (uphill & downhill) on the Pöstlingberg Railway (new window) (NOTE: Please pick up your ticket at the Tourist Information on Hauptplatz.)
- Gastronomy voucher with a value of € 5,00 can be redeemed at selected dining establishments in Linz (list available in the Tourist Information on Hauptplatz)
- Numerous discounts at touristic attractions
- NEW: Culture voucher of € 10,00
Cost of the package per person, based on two persons sharing:
Price category A: € 144,00
Price category B: € 116,00
Price category C: € 96,00
This offer is valid per person in a double room from January 1, 2013 until December 31, 2013 between Friday and Monday.
Prices for a single room and auxiliary nights on request.
Information & booking:
Linz City Tourist Board
Hauptplatz 1, 4020 Linz
phone: +43 732 7070 2009, fax: +43 732 7070 54 2009