The following organisational measures have been taken to deal with inter-entrepreneurial activities:
- Installation of project controls.
- A central office coordinates the entire operational process, which is handled by five project groups.
- Installation of a project supervisory board as consulting organ during the planing phase.
- The Advisory Council is composed of top-level representatives from the fields of politics, administration, the associations and enterprises involved in order to include all of these institutions in the project activity and hence in the responsibility.
- Determination of the project objectives and contents, and the project organisation structure in a project contract
- Determination of a separate corporate identity for the project as a whole
- Joint and coordinated marketing measures
- Development of a computer-assisted communications and administration network via email and Internet.
- Documentation of the entire course of the project